Skip to main content

Alter Ego -- really no surprise

You scored as Hermione Granger, You're one

intelligent witch, but you have a hard time

believing it and require constant reassurance.

You are a very supportive friend who would

do anything and everything to help her friends out.

Hermione Granger

90%

Severus Snape

75%

Remus Lupin

75%

Albus Dumbledore

75%

Ron Weasley

60%

Sirius Black

55%

Harry Potter

55%

Ginny Weasley

55%

Draco Malfoy

50%

Lord Voldemort

5%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been away from my blog for a long time as Caring Bridge became my writing instrument of choice during my cancer journey.  I now am happily cancer free and much less angry than my last blog post would indicate.  The fury over losing my hair indeed was just a symptom of a much deeper anger within me.  Yet, breast cancer taught me many things.  On this side of it I can honestly say that it is perhaps one of the best things that ever happened to me.  Don't get me wrong.  I would never ask to go through it again, nor would I wish it on anyone.  But the experience of it and the outpouring of support that came from family and friends was amazing and eye-opening.  I hope to start sharing some of those experiences on here as I get back into the swing of blogging. ...and actually, I kinda like my super-short pixie 'do!  

A Hairy Tale

So here it is. I absolutely, unequivocally do not want to lose my hair. (photo on left from 2005) Call it my one vanity. I am not one to wear much adornment. I have little jewelry in my possession. In fact, I was 40 before finally getting my ears pierced, and in the two years since then have found wearing earrings somewhat of a nuisance, dealing with ongoing infections in my left ear lobe. Nor am I one to wear much make-up. I prefer the natural look, wearing a bit of foundation and some powder. Also a bit of eyeliner. Never wear lipstick, excepting the rarest of occasions. And then there's my hair. Long, thick and straight. It's become somewhat wavy over the years, and that is noticeable when I let it air-dry. I love my hair. Some history. One of my earliest memories of childhood. I don't even know how old I was, possibly first or second grade. My family was eating out in a restaurant. The waiter came to the table and asked my parents "What would HE like....

Okay, now I know I'm wasting time....

But I couldn't help it. Just had to see how it'd come out. I'm rather surprised. You scored as Buffy Summers , You are a very strong individual. You do, however, have some trouble admitting how you truly feel. You've experienced a lot during your life, but you more than manage. Always willing to help, you're a great friend. Buffy Summers 79% Rupert Giles 54% Spike 50% Willow Rosenberg 50% Tara Maclay 46% Dawn Summers 42% Anya 33% Xander Harris 29% Which Buffy The Vampire Slayer Character Are You Most Like!? created with QuizFarm.com