Friday, July 27, 2007

Okay, now I know I'm wasting time....

But I couldn't help it. Just had to see how it'd come out. I'm rather surprised.

You scored as Buffy Summers, You are

a very strong individual. You do, however,

have some trouble admitting how you truly feel.

You've experienced a lot during your life, but you

more than manage. Always willing to help,

you're a great friend.

Buffy Summers

79%

Rupert Giles

54%

Spike

50%

Willow Rosenberg

50%

Tara Maclay

46%

Dawn Summers

42%

Anya

33%

Xander Harris

29%

Which Buffy The Vampire Slayer Character Are You Most Like!?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

PPB said...

I LOVE the title of your blog!!! Procrastinating a sermon as we speak...

Littlemankitty said...

Um, cats don't really EAT sermons you know...we just sort of lick them and chew the edges. Unless you have chicken flavored paper. I'm just standing up for cats of Presbyterian pastors here.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to go jump on the "return" button.

St. Casserole said...

My cats don't eat my sermons but they do like to sit on my papers.

Love the name of your blog!